PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE (www.techopp.in
) OR USING ANY PART OF
THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES ON THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS,
THEN YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE SITE OR USE ANY SERVICES IN THE SITE. ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ASSENT TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS, TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS; IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER BY Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd., ACCEPTANCE
IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THESE TERMS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As a condition of use, you promise not to use any information available on the Site or the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- To threaten, impersonate or intimidate other www.techopp.in users
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is infringing, libellous, defamatory, offensive or
otherwise violates any law or right of any third party
- For any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding
online conduct and acceptable content;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain
password, account, or private information from any www.techopp.in users
- To violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws)
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- Add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title”
or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for
which there is not a field provided by www.techopp.in);
- Create a false identity onwww.techopp.in for any purpose;
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile;
- Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
- Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Use or attempt to use another's account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others;
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of www.techopp.in , including, without limitation, using the word Tech
Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. or our logos in any business name, email, or URL;
- Use www.techopp.in to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of
solicitation unauthorized by www.techopp.in;
- Send messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services;
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice
- Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, content or data on www.techopp.in in connection with a competitive service (as determined
by Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. );
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. or www.techopp.in , the Services or any related
technology (except as expressly authorized by Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. );
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology,
or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. without our express consent (e.g., representing
yourself as an accredited Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. Trainer / representative);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. or any other feature of the Services, without Tech Opportunity
Pvt. Ltd.'s consent;
- Deep-link to Services for any purpose without Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd.'s prior written consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. Services;
- Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. or www.techopp.in
without the consent of Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd.;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services
or any related data or information;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services' availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd., such as its mobile applications or on
- Override any security feature of the Site or Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Site or Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses,
By visiting the Site, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to
www.techopp.in , you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our
Terms your only option is not to visit, view, access or otherwise use the services of the website. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these
Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. and that your viewing or usage of the website shall indicate
your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to
bind Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd., to this Agreement. You shall not use this Site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws,
rules and regulations.
Site may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property
laws and international intellectual property treaties. Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. authorizes you to view, but not to make copies of any portions of its content for any purpose. All rights not specifically granted herein are hereby expressly reserved by Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd...
Site may include hyperlinks to third-party content, or websites. Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for and does not endorse any
resource available from such resources or websites.
Modification of Terms and conditions of Service
Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. may at any time modify the contents of the Site or terms and conditions of the Services without any prior notification
to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms, which shall be updated regularly at the link on our website. You undertake to regularly
review the Terms. In the event that the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, you shall immediately discontinue accessing and viewing the Site
and/or using the Services. However, if you continue to use the Services, you hereby agree to accept and be bound by the modified Terms.
You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the Services available on the Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your
best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
This site is created and managed by Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. Services Limited, Mumbai, India, as such the laws of India shall apply; courts
in Mumbai shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms & conditions and disclaimers. Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. Services Limited reserves
the right to make changes to the site and the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
All communication will be through electronic means unless otherwise requested by you.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, TECH OPPORTUNITY PVT. LTD. (AND THOSE THAT TECH OPPORTUNITY PVT. LTD. WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SITE CONTENT
AND SERVICES) (A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY
OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT); (B) DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND (C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE
(INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
Exclusion of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW (AND UNLESS TECH OPPORTUNITY PVT. LTD. HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT SUPERSEDES THIS
AGREEMENT), TECH OPPORTUNITY PVT. LTD. (AND THOSE THAT TECH OPPORTUNITY PVT. LTD. WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SITE CONTENT AND SERVICES) SHALL
NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES,
REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SERVICES (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OR CHANGES TO YOUR
INFORMATION OR CONTENT).
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF TECH OPPORTUNITY PVT. LTD. (AND THOSE THAT TECH OPPORTUNITY PVT. LTD. WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SITE
CONTENT AND SERVICES) EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS, AN AMOUNT THAT IS THE LESSER OF (A) FIVE TIMES THE MOST RECENT MONTHLY OR YEARLY
FEE THAT YOU PAID FOR A SERVICE, IF ANY, OR (B) INR 100.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND TECH OPPORTUNITY PVT. LTD. AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF
LIABILITY (E.G. WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW) AND EVEN IF TECH OPPORTUNITY PVT. LTD. HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH
DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Tech Opportunity Pvt. Ltd. or You may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to
access the Site or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your voluntarily provided information and feedback;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.